LUVETT® WC seat C100, oval, automatic SoftClose® & TakeOff® EasyClean feature, Urea Duroplast
The LUVETT WC seat C100 is characterised by the following features:
- PREMIUM toilet seats Designed in DE - Made in EU, with double automati... Continue reading
The LUVETT WC seat C100 is characterised by the following features:
- PREMIUM toilet seats Designed in DE - Made in EU, with double automatic lowering, tested in German laboratory up to 175kg. Only LUVETT offers the unique range of colors.
- 3 hinge variants made of stainless steel (OneforAll® assembly set): 'expansion dowel' (from above), 'hinged dowel' (from above) and 'lock
nut' (from below) - everything included in the delivery, no more wobbling or slipping.
- SoftClose®: Double automatic oil pressure lowering system (cover and seat ring): Gentle and noiseless closing in proven premium quality.
- TakeOff® - original with EasyClean® function: Effortless cleaning in all corners thanks to simple removal with just one movement
- Urea Duroplast - the premium material for the highest quality demands with a ceramic-like surface: tough, scratch-resistant, antibacterial hygienic (99.9%) and easy to clean.
The LUVETT toilet seat C100 fits the following ceramics:
- Fits ceramics with a length of 415-453 mm
- The toilet seat with lid is 440 mm long and 372 mm wide (lid width)
- Universal shape fits ceramics with an oval basic shape and, depending on the ceramic, also various D-shapes
- The ceramic should not be wider than 372 mm, the drilling distance of the ceramic should be between 130-180 mm
- The toilet seat has a "wrap-over" structure, which means that the seat cover encloses the seat ring.
How to measure correctly:
1. Determine the shape of the toilet ceramic (oval, D-shape or square)
2. Measure the ceramic correctly (length & width in mm)
3. Measure the distance between the drill holes in the ceramic (in mm, center hole <-> center hole)
The toilet seat can be attached to ceramics with a length of 415-453 mm via the stainless steel hinges, which are adjustable in all directions, as the supplied mounting hinges (OneforAll® mounting set) offer this leeway via the eccentric hinge. The assembly can be done from above and below.
ATTENTION: For special ceramics that do not have a flat surface, such as Villeroy & Boch Arriba, fixings (e.g. LUVETT C6702 hinge) with higher pivot points are required. These are not automatically included with the order, but must be ordered separately.
If you have any questions, the LUVETT DE Service Team is available at any time by email or phone.
High load capacity with 2 instead of 4 support buffers. The use of materials with a high basic weight and the stable construction make the LUVETT C100 a universal toilet seat which, with only 2 support buffers in the front area, guarantees a stable and at the same time optimal support of the seat ring - without wobbling or tilting.
The C100 is supplied with the premium SoftClose Classic® lowering system. That means no more rattling and no more trapped fingers of children. A gentle tap is enough and the toilet lid and glasses close gently and quietly. Thanks to the patented TakeOff EasyClean® system, you can simply pull the seat upwards at any time and clean it easily. There are no more inaccessible places left where dirt can accumulate.
The C100 is available in 15 different colors. The display of colors may differ on different monitors. For technical reasons, the color output on your monitor cannot be represented in a binding manner. Therefore, the following explanations are intended to provide guidance on the exact color definitions:
- Sanitary White: White LUVETT toilet seats are made from a pressed material that is colored throughout in standard sanitary white - gloss level "silk matt". Suitable for all white standard ceramics - less so with high-gloss white tones such as "Alpine white high gloss" or other more glossy white tones such as "edelweiss".
- Pergamon White: According to tradition, parchment paper was invented in the ancient Greek city of Pergamon. The sanitary color Pergamon White is therefore - like a light parchment paper - a shade of white with a light beige-yellow tinge. The visual comparison with a very thin milk coffee with a lot of milk is also often used here.
- Jasmine Cream: The lovely fragrant flower of the white summer jasmine is the namesake for the sanitary color jasmine cream white. Compared to the standard white, the jasmine white contains a slight yellowish-beige color touch and is a shade darker and slightly more earthy in direct comparison to Pergamon.
- Bahama Beige: The well-known sanitary color Bahama Beige, which is also often reflected in bathroom furniture and tiles from the 70s and 80s, is found in a beige scale with a light beige tone, which is reminiscent of a milk coffee with a lot of milk.
- Caramel Brown: Everyone knows the popular sweet, which is made from heated sugar during caramelization. Based on this brownish-beige color, this shade is a chocolate brown shade - the toilet lid color theme can be so sweet.
- Curry Yellow: The multifaceted aromatic kitchen experience of a yellow curry is also evident in the color scheme - which, thanks to the multitude of warm yellow tones made from turmeric, yellow paprika, mustard and earthy allspice, is the best color in the sanitary color curry yellow warm, strong and earthy yellow can be described.
- Magnolia Pink: The silky warm pink color of the magnolia blossom is the inspiration for the "Magnolia" sanitary color. In direct comparison to the color dusty pink, Magnolia is a shade lighter and dusty pink is even slightly more earthy - however, both colors harmonize very well with each other and can definitely be combined.
- Crocus Lilac: The earthy, silky-matt color of Crocus is based on the flower color of a very light crocus that almost tends to a light lilac. In direct comparison to the color purple, crocus is much lighter - so it ranks in the color spectrum from pale blue and also in a minimally grayish direction.
- Bermuda Blue: Just like the Bermuda shorts got their name from the Bermuda archipelago, the sanitary color Bermuda blue also got its name from the coral archipelago in the Sargasso Sea - or rather from the Bermuda blue sea. This has a medium-light blue tone - not to be confused with typical turquoise-blue sea bays - which rather indicate the color calypso - because the green tint is not given with bermuda blue. In the case of bermuda blue, the visual comparison with a light sky blue is also used.
- Pop Blue: How to bring color to your bathroom and guest toilet! This beautiful, strong shade of blue is comparable to that of a pure lapis lazuli gemstone.
- Calypso Turquoise: Who doesn't dream of a vacation on the white beaches and the turquoise blue sea of Trinidad Tobago? The world-famous calypso dance rhythm, which is often accompanied by the typical steel drums, also originated here. The sanitary color Calypso is based on the turquoise blue sea of Trinidad and, as a color definition, can best be compared with a turquoise gemstone or a mint green.
- Aegean Green: This pastel light green harmonizes particularly well with earthy brown tones, these can create a warm environment that makes the delicate blue-green of the Aegean Sea shine even more. Or you can combine the Aegean with shades of gray to achieve a slightly cooler, trendy effect. The color assignment works best if you compare the Aegean with a light pastel green.
- Moos Green: The silk-matt shade of moss green is based on earthy green tones that can also be found in mosses. In order to get an idea of the color, the comparison with a green olive paste can be used. The color thus ranks in the color spectrum from a matt olive green with slight tendencies to a yellowish-brown color spectrum.
- Pop Red: The eye-catcher for the bathroom and toilet! This beautiful, strong red tone is comparable to that of a strawberry red. If your monitor gives the impression that the red tends to be dark red or bordeaux red, this is perceived because of the color settings of the monitor and does not correspond to the real color scheme.
- Manhattan Gray: The color Manhattan gray, known in the world of sanitary and building materials, appears as a semi-gloss medium to light gray. When assigning it, it can be compared with a warm platinum gray or a light stone gray.
- Black: This strong black tone is comparable to that of a silk gloss black. The standard black sets intentional accents or harmonizes with appropriately colored bathroom furnishings.
- Matt Black: Matt Black brings a noble touch to your bathroom. The matt tone goes wonderfully with high-quality modern bathroom furniture or with contrasting colors such as gold, pastel colors and stainless steel (brushed) - but also with wooden elements, but also sets design accents in an otherwise rather simple environment.
If you have any questions, the LUVETT Service Team is available at any time by email or phone.